DARBAMULLA SAI BABA
Date of Birth
Date of Joining Service/DITS
( D.Sai Baba)
Mob : 9974094047 Email : email@example.com
A. Professional Qualifications:
Presently pursuing PhD Programme from IIT, Delhi on Transportation Safety Area
Year of Passing
Post-Graduation Diploma in Management (Specialized in Information Management)
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering(Special Class Railway Apprentice’ 88 )
Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (IRIMEE), Jamalpur, Bihar.
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (AMIMechE, London)
Council of Engineering Institutions, London, UK
Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (Mechanical Engineering)
Institution of Engineers, Kolkata, India
1. Transportation Safety & Management
2. Information Management Systems and Data Analytics.
3. Motive Power and Rolling Stock Maintenance systems.
4. International Tendering, and Procurement
5. Project Planning and Implementationby leading technical teams from diversebackground
6. Certified Lead Assessor of Quality Systems ISO 9001.
7. Vigilance Administration.
8. Central Government Scheme Monitoring and Implementation
C. Performance highlights/ Other Achievements:
1. General Manager/South Central Railway’s award during Railway Week (April’1998) fo designing special load bearing truss facilitating movement of MG coaches for POH to SRly , thus improving reliability of rolling stock, in island section of Hyderabad Division.
2. The first on Indian Railways “FUEL PAD”-Diesel Loco Service Center, was planned and commissioned at Gooty Yard, Guntakal Division, South Central Railway (2003).
3. Successful execution of Rehabilitation Plan for Rolling stock and Workshop, Diesel shed and Wagon Depot for CCFB on Beira Rail Corridor Project at Mozambique (2007).
4. Director General / Railway Staff College’s Gold medal at Management Development Programme (MDP)(Jan’2004).
D. International Professional Courses attended:
a. ExecutivePublic Policy for Internationals, from Goldman School of Public Policy, University of California, Berkeley, USA , Spring Semester (Jan 2016 to May 2016).
b. One week Training Programme on “Advanced Project, Programme and Portfolio Management” ,The George Washington University , Washington D.C. in October 2014.
c. One week Programme on “Customer Relationship Management” at INSEAD, Singapore
in February 2011.
d. One Week Programme on “Scenario Planning” at ICLIF, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in February 2011.
E. Summary of past contribution & professional experience gained, in reverse chronological order
Nature of Responsibilities
ADRM /PGT, Southern Railway
· Co-ordination and monitoring of open line divisional activities to accomplish the Divisional MoU targets through efficient and reliable maintenance of railway assets, duly maintaining harmonious industrial relations.
· Being responsive to aspiration of staff by rendering full support to concerned B.Os and fulfil the assigned role in review of safety, punctuality, expenditure control, energy conservation, upkeep of passenger amenities, review of progress of works, manpower planning, filling up of safety category vacancies, Court cases, passenger complaints , staff grievances, e-office implementation etc.
· As Addl.MRA, implementation of Rajbhasha relatedactivities in Division. Estate management and other responsibilities assigned by DRM.
Director ( MPLADS) Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation,
· Implementation of Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS).
· Policy formulation and Frame the Guidelines for the MPLADS scheme as per the changing needs and aspirations of the stakeholders and due liaison with MP’s, District Authorities and State Governments.
· Close liaison with the Parliament of India through Parliamentary Committees of MPLADS on the implementation and monitoring of Scheme.
Director ( ISS) and Director( Vigilance),
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation,
· Manage the Cadre of 814 Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Officers – a Group “A” Service.
· Organize timely Departmental Promotional Committees (DPC) duly liaison with Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Department of Personnel &Training (DoPT), Govt. of India
· Prompt disposal of the references and complaints, court matters etc, received by the Ministry in service matters of officers.
· As Director (Vigilance) assist CVO to ensure fair and transparent vigilance administration.
Director (IPMD) and CVO,
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation,
· Close monitoring of Infrastructure Projects costing Rs. 150 crore and above under different Ministries of Government of India comprehensively through Online Computerised Monitoring System (OCMS)and publishing Monthly Flash Reports.
· Monitoring and compiling of Performance indices of different core Infrastructure Ministries for publishing comprehensive monthly reports.
· As member of Task Action Force to set the annual performance targets of different Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
· As Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) ensure fair and transparent vigilance administration and anti-corruption measures in all units of the Ministry.
DyCME (Diesel), O&F /HQs,
Northeast Frontier Railway(NFR), Guwahati, Assam
· Responsible for inter-shed and inter-divisional co-ordination on Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) and other adjoining Railways for optimum utilization of Diesel Locomotives and loco crew for achieving the set targets of availability and reliability by ensuring the requisite unit exchange spares, consumables, loco spares and trained manpower.
New Guwahati, Assam, Northeast Frontier Railway
Oct’2008 to Mar’2011
· In-charge of Diesel loco shed, New Guwahati with holding of 85 Broad Gauge Diesel locomotives. Nodal officer for operational and technical control of Loco Anti- Collision Device (ACD) on N F Railway.
(Rolling Stock),CCFB, Beira, Mozambique
· Leading team of Mozambican nationals for maintenance ofRolling Stock (Locomotives , Wagons and Coaches) at General Workshop, Beira, Mozambique and Execution of rehabilitation plan for workshop including M&P.
· Procurement of spares for Rolling Stock and workshop machinery by international tendering for operation of assets spread over Beira-Machipanda section and SENA line (for Moatize Coal reserve).
Secretary to General Manager and CPRO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works(CLW),
Feb’2005 to Oct’2005
· Co-ordination among different departments, monitoring production schedule for achieving set production target of 135 electric locomotives.
· Progressive press coverage of CLW activities as Chief Public Relationship Officer (CPRO).
Sr. DME (Diesel),
Diesel Loco Shed,
Gooty, S C Rly
· In-charge of Diesel Loco Shed, Gooty, holding 120 high horse power WDG3A and WDM3A (3100 HP) locos with most modern specs of Microprocessor controlled excitation systems.
· As Area Officer of Gooty, Contributed towards development of the Railway Community Infrastructure and staff welfare apart from establishing it as one of the best Diesel Loco Sheds on IR.
D M E (Diesel) Diesel Loco shed, Moula Ali, Hyderabad, SCRly
· In-charge of Diesel loco shed, Moula-Ali, South Central Railway, holding 24 YDM4, 20 WDS4B and 6 DHMU’s (Diesel hydraulic Multiple Units). Maintaining DHMUs with high reliability and availability.
D M E(C & W), Hyderabad Division,
S C Rly
·I * In-charge of Carriage and Wagon Department on Hyderabad Division, with a fleet of 300 Meter Gauge (MG) & 200 Broad Gauge coaches and over 500 MG wagons.
·N * Nominated Breakdown officer of Division. Concept to commissioning of Nanded BG Coaching Depot on Hyderabad Division.
SME (C & W)/HQs,
CME Office, Secunderabad,
S C Rly
Feb’1997 to Sept’1997
· Responsible for optimal planning of Railway Infrastructural facilities and Periodic maintenance units of Railway coaches and wagons, keeping in view traffic requirement with due Inter-Divisional
A M E(Diesel) ,
Diesel Loco Shed, Guntakal, S C Rly,
· Officer in-charge for Heavy Schedules of 100 Meter Gauge loco holding and Stores Organization at Diesel loco Shed, Guntakal.
· Involved in planning and executing the Gauge Conversion of Diesel Loco shed to home BG locomotives.