·Name : HUBLAL JAGAN
·Service / Grade / Batch / DOITS-NA / DOA :Personnel / Sr scale / 2003 Gr B W.R/14.07.2003
·Educational Qualification :
·1. B.A,M.A.(Philosophy) from University of Allahabad
·2. Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relation & Personnel management from DrR.P Institute of communication and mgt Mumbai
·3 L.L.B(SPECIAL) From M.S. University ofBARODA.
·4 . P G diploma In Human Resource Management,from IGNOU.
·5. Diploma in Management from IGNOU.
· Positions held so far :
Name of post
Period of posting
2003 to 2008
Various estt work of Mech,S&T,Ministerial,medcadre,pnm,staff grievances etc
2008 to 2011
Various estt matter of traffic and comm.,med,s&t,settlement,pnmetc
2011 to 2012
Dealing with traffic and comm. And medical ,dealing with reference made by div of w.r ,pnmother related works.
April 2012 to sep 2012
Assistedto chairman RRCin various issue related to recruitment
Oct 12 to march13
In addition to estt matter ,CG apptt, organise RRB examination,pnm,dealt with allotment of otr,
April 2013 to till date
In NAIR he is working as Prof( P.M.) and taking sessions on various subject of Personnel mgt like conduct rules, labour Laws ,Selections ,HOER, conducting specialized course on D&AR and Reservation Policy etc
In addition to above ,he has also worked as Secretary to Director General for one year and working as dysecy to DG,
· Experience : He has 28 year of service in railways worked at divisions of .W.R like Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Churchgate and Mumbal Central and he has experience of working asSr Personnel officer (Traffic and Medical) Church Gateand having experience onrecruitment as SPO RRC Mumbai.
· He has also worked asDivisional Personnel Officer Mumbai Central and having experience handling with industrial relations, labour law, conducting selections and other establishment matters etc
· In NAIR he is working as Prof( P.M.) and taking sessions on various subject of Personnel mgt like conduct rules, labour Laws ,Selections ,HOER, conducting specialized course on D&AR and Reservation Policy etc
· In addition to above ,he has also worked as Secretary to Director General .
·Responsibilities in NAIR :
1. conduct classes in AFP,AIP, BFP,MDP, and courses .
2 setting up of question paper and evaluationof AFP,AIP.BFP .
3. dealing with estt matter of gr c and d .
Learning of HRM application to devlop human resourse.
Application of IT in HRM.
·Specialisation : Personnel mgt like conduct rules, labour Laws ,Selections ,HOER, conducting specialized course on D&AR and Reservation Policy etc
·Training attended :
Training for to devlop training needs
·Workshops / Seminars attended :
Workshop / Seminar
·Training Abroad :nil
·Papers Written : nil
·Contact Details :