In the workshop in which probationers are doing field training, they are required to do the following-
- Work done in the workshop efficiency sections of the workshops.
- How the workshops work is maintained in the HQ.
- Collect the classification wise details of total expenditure in one Revenue- standing -work-order.
- One job order
- One standing work order for on cost.
- One standing work order for manufacture.
- Witness the time keeping at any one shop. See how GA cards are punched, late attendance is marked, for any day – and how wages are calculated for a month. Make notes. What is the correlation between, GA and absentee statement & tally sheet?
- See the Overtime Register and note 2 sample calculations. How much O.T is being paid in this workshop?
- Collect 2 sample calculations each for payment of incentive bonus to
- Direct worker
- Collect details of 1 job card, 1 squad summary card, and 1 idle time card. What is the difference between them?
- See the reconciliation between GA cards and job cards. Prepare a note with live figures.
- Collect details with live figures for
Study and note down journal entries for WMS Account for 1 month and the break-up of balance at the end of 1 month.What is the level of quality consciousness? Is the workshop ISO certified?Discuss with Dy. CME or CWM what he thinks should be done to improve the working of the W/S.Note down the procedure with actual figures for calculation of on cost charges (shop, general & Pro-forma) in the workshopStudy the “make or buy” analysis of two items. What was the final out come?Collect and understand the statement sent to HQ by workshop regarding efficacy of the incentive scheme.Conduct shop verification of one shop with help of S.V/ISA.
- WGR for any 1 month
- Outturn statement for 1 month, Parts I, II