Name : Vijay Malviya
Service / Grade / Batch / DOITS / DOA :IRSSE /SG /2005/ 11/12/2006
Educational Qualification : B.E. (ELECT. & TELECOMM.) RGPV University, Bhopal
Positions held so far :
OL/CON/ OTHERS ORGN
PLACE OF POSTING
Dy CSTE/CTC TDL
- Commissioned the Work of TUNDLA EI WITH YARD REMODELING (613 Routes, SECOND LARGEST EI IN INDIA) as DY CSTE/CTC which was sanctioned in 1998.
- Commissioned the Work of PANKI EI WITH YARD REMODELING (299 Routes) as DY CSTE/CTC, this was sanctioned in 2003.
- Commissioned 30 stations of CENTRALISED TRAFFIC CONTROL, TUNDLA which is now under operational trial and commissioned from Aligarh to Panki. The project is sanctioned since 2006 however the commissioning was pending due to technical and other issues.
- Commissioned 33 RKm of Automatic Signaling with Bidirectional working in Up line and Auto Signaling in Third line in Aligarh Ghaziabad section. The work was sanctioned in 2008-09.
- Commissioned 15 out of 15 sections of Dual Detection in NCR from Maitha to Aligarh within two year in 2019-20. The work was sanctioned in 2012.
- Instrumental in commissioning of Automatic Signaling in entire ALJN-GZB section (100 KM) along with major yards EI commissioning like Hathras, Aligarh, Khurja and Dadri as Sr Dste Aligarh (Allahabad Division).
- Development of MIS tool of Depot Inventory Management system for efficientmanagement of depot material which has been implemented in Allahabad Division and currently being procured in other Railways like NR, NWR and SER.
- Conceptualized, planned and executed the ALIGARH STATION BEAUTIFICATION PROGRAM in SWATCH BHARAT MISSION by means of wall painting and hanging bottle garden which was appreciated by one and all including Honourable Prime Minister of India Sri Narendra Modi ji, who appreciated this effort in his MANN KI BAAT program aired on 31 July 2016. The program was covered widely in both print and Electronic media and won accolades from all sections of society. The Prime Minister even met the students and the teachers who voluntarily took part in the work in his office and encouraged their participation in the National Mission.
Responsibilities in NAIR : Conducting classroom/online training, development of coursematerial and presentations in BFP, BIP and AFP (Medical), safety course and program for other than Railway officers like NTPC, KRCL etc. This includes any non-Teaching sessions related to these courses. All logistics duties for Signalling (Model room) and Telecommunications infrastructure, e-office in NAIR, Hostels and faculty colony. All logistics issue of PNM. Development of Research papers for publication in journals. Conducting Seminars/Workshops/Webinars on S&T issues. All S&T works including planning, making of proposals, estimates, tender/quotations invitations and finalisations.
Interests : Astrology, vastushastra, sports and yoga.
Specialisation : Project Execution, Commissioning of Major Yards
Training attended :
NAME OF THE TRAINING COURSE
PLACE OF TRAINING
DURATION IN WEEKS
DATES, IF Available
TENDER AND CONTRACT, RTI, Arbitration
Workshops / Seminars attended : CTC TUNDLA EXPERIENCE AND LESSONS LEARNT.
Training Abroad : High Speed, in Chengdu, China. (09/07/2019-19/07/2019).
Papers Written : ---
Contact Details :